1 German Chocolate Cake Mix
30 Kraft Caramels
½ Cup Evaporated Milk
¾ Cup Butter
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
½ Cup butter
4 T cocoa
6 T milk
1 tsp vanilla
16 oz powdered sugar
1. Prepare cake mix as directed.
2. Pour half of the batter into a 13x9 pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
3. Melt caramels, evaporated milk, and butter.
4. Pour over hot cake.
5. Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel.
6. Pour remaining batter over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
1. Combine the butter, cocoa and milk in a saucepan. Cook until it boils. Remove from heat. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Mix.
2. Pour over cake and frost.
All finished! Enjoy.
If you try the recipe, let me know!