1. Tell me a little bit about yourself-
Holla! I'm Dita Maulani from Indonesia. I sing, I teach, I craft too :) I'm in love with morning coffee and iced coffee in hot afternoon. I love my boyfriend so much, he's a graffiti artist and a very good drawer (unlike me). I run a blog too and I have 3 koi fishes in my pond.
2. How did you get started on Etsy?I'm inspired by many things on Etsy and had made a few treasuries before I finally decided to run an Etsy shop.
3. How did you come up with your shop name?It's part of my name. I like the 'dita' but I think it's too short to be a shop's name. Well however my other two shops are named not after my name.
4. What is your goal?My goal is to keep creating. Never stop creating. No matter if there's lack of buyer on Etsy but I'll keep creating something I love and share inspiration on my blog.
5. What would you like to improve upon?
My language of delivering a message or description. Sometime dealing with English is not easy for me especially when it goes to describe my item on Etsy and my day on my blog.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop?
A bit narcissism here but I'm going straight. I love them all. I love the process of creating them and that's why I sell them :) My most favorite one is this Fabric Fun - Sailor Flower Bunting Party (www.etsy.com/listing/57787551/fabric-fun-sailor-flower-bunting-party).
7. Do you remember your first sale? What was it?