Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Knitting

I just got back from Door County, WI. I found a neat little yarn store in Sturgeon Bay. The building used to be a bank! I typically start my knitting projects this time of year, so I really enjoyed picking out some yarn at this store.


The store is called "Spin"

They have a great selection to pick from!



My mom and my grandma were with me.


This section was inside of what used to be the bank vault!



here is the vault door.






I cant wait to start knitting!

2 comments:

  1. How cool, a knitting shop in an old bank building! Love what they've done to the vault. What a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool shop! I am going to Door County next summer - I have heard so many good things about it. I found your blog on the etsy blogging team. Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete