Thursday, July 21, 2011

Return From Africa

Yesterday, we picked up my grandpa from the airport. He returned home after being in Africa for 3 months! He is a pastor, and he went there to do some preaching and teaching at Moffet Bible College. Upon his return, he was thinner because some of the African food didn't sit well with him. So, upon his request, we went to Portillo's for some all-American food!



Walking into Portillo's.




Grandpa.


We brought him some cherries. He had been craving them.


Grandpa and Grandma.


My brother Anthony and my dad.




my brother Nick.

My mom.





Italian Beef sandwich.

Joey and me.






Grandpa felt very blessed to have been able to go to Africa, and at the same time, he was very happy to be home!


1 comment:

  1. That's amazing that he went there for three months! Sounds like a great man. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete