1. Tell me a little bit about yourself- Hi there!I'm Lindsay, the creator behind Originally Me, both the shop and the blog. I'm an architecture student with a passion for design and a love for making pretty things. I've been a crafty and creative person for as long as I can remember and love sharing it with the world. Each and every piece I make is one of a kind and made with lots of love. I'm a dreamer, a happy go lucky girl, a lover of all things bright, colorful and eclectic.
2. How did you get started on Etsy? Several years ago now, I made a few pairs of earrings for my sister for Christmas and they were a hit. It just went from there... and the rest is history.
3. How did you come up with your shop name? It was a long thoughtful process to come up with a name for my shop and I thought "Originally Me" just fit. It gives that unique, one of a kind sort of feel and it's a little quirky.
4. What is your goal? I'm a list maker. I have so many goals (some short term and some long term). I have a goal of reaching 250 blog followers by the end of August... that's a short term one that you all could help me out with :)
5. What would you like to improve upon? I'm working to get lots more items listed in my shop every day.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop?
I would say this is my favorite item in my shop www.etsy.com/listing/75435098/feathered-turquoise-leather-earringsThey're such a fun color and pretty flowy shape.
7. Do you remember your first sale? What was it? My first sale was a pair of black dangle earrings. My photography was awful back then!
8. Do you have any promotion tips?Just get your name out there in as many ways as possible. Leave a trail of business cards wherever you can :)
9. What is your favorite color? My favorite color is purple but I just love all colors and even neutrals and the way that they can be mixed together.
10. How can others contact you (blog, facebook, twitter, etc)? I would love for you to stop by and say hi!