Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Second Time Around

Here is my new necklace.. This is the 2nd time I've painted it. Why did I paint it twice? Well...




It's because this little guy got a hold of the first one and chewed the edges up!! I was so mad…



Here it is..


the other side has cherry blossoms




These pictures are from the first one. The second one is basically exactly the same.. What do you think??



Today is also my 4 month anniversary! I can't believe I've been married for 4 months! Time flies..

4 comments:

  1. oooo, bad doggie. found you from etsyblog team. now following. i know how you feel about the necklace, well kind of........one of our doggies once chomped on my passport. :) love the chickadee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love it, a shame your dog got to one, but I guess he just wanted you to have more practice or something--also, your hair looks great in your wedding picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4 month anniversary. Time goes so fast. Before you know it, it'll be 4 years.

    Love the necklace, very pretty. But how could you get mad at that cute face? I certainly couldn't!

    ReplyDelete