Friday, October 21, 2011

Deals

Everyone loves a good deal, right?

So.. I've recently (as in 2 days ago) joined the many who are doing the "couponing" thing. I am really enjoying this! Here are the deals I've gotten so far-
My first deal- a FREE lip gloss from Sephora (only the ones in JCPenney) ~

 Go here to print your own coupon!

Today, I found some great deals! My husband LOVES sweet tea.. I found this coupon for $1.00 off Gold Peak Tea-


If your Target has Gold Peak Tea single serve bottles for $1.02, you can print a $1/1 single serve Gold Peak Tea printable coupon on the Gold Peak Facebook Page to get them for just $0.02 each after coupon.

* My local Target did not carry Gold Peak Tea, so I went to my local Woodman's.. It was on sale for 99 cents, so technically I got it for free (but I ended up having to pay tax which was 8 cents for both bottles).


I also went to Kohl's today and got some gifts for Christmas as well as a winter coat for my husband. I spent $160 (with a 30 % off coupon) and I got $30 in Kohls cash back!

Let me know if you use these coupons!! Enjoy!

* Just got another deal from Target.. A pair of jeans and a sweater for $13.70!! Go here to get this deal..

1 comment: