Sunday, December 18, 2011

11 Weeks and A Case of the Flu

Today I am 11 weeks.. almost done with my first tri-mester!


On Friday night I started feeling sick.. I thought it was just "morning" sickness, but around midnight I started throwing up and didn't stop until 5:30 am. I caught a 24 hour flu bug. Not sure how, but I'm so glad it's over with now!

I can't believe Christmas is one week from today! I will be done with my first tri-mester next week! This week is busy for me. My cousin Alyssa is returning from Spain tomorrow, we are doing our annual cookie baking on Wednesday, Thursday we are celebrating Christmas with my in-laws, Christmas Eve will be spent with my family, and on Christmas day we are hosting the big event.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! :) I hate the flu.

    ReplyDelete